Have Questions?
Want to Chat?
About Us       Courses      Faculty      FAQs     What Students Say      Take One Course      Book Store     Training Tip Videos     Lesson Samples
Key Steps for you to take:

          1.  Apply for services and receive an appointment with a Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC).  The VRC will work with you to determine if an employment handicap exists; if an employment handicap is established you should be entitled to services.

          2.  Tell the VRC that you want to take the
www.horsecoursesonline.com Equine Studies degree program or that you want to enroll in one of the Professional Certification programs.

          3.  Your VRC has the authority to authorize full payment for your
www.horsecoursesonline.com program.  The www.horsecoursesonline.com degree program does qualify as a post-secondary college program or as a vocational training program.

          4.  Your VRC can approve your participation in a
www.horsecoursesonline.com program.  Insist that the VRC provide the program you want; you are entitled to it.  
We May Be Able to Help you earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Equine Studies, or Professional Certification as a Horse Trainer, Riding Instructor or Stable Manager
          The Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess Program is generally referred to as a Chapter 31 program. 

          You are eligible to receive post-secondary training at an online college, vocational, technical or business school if you are:

          Active Duty and you expect to receive an honorable discharge; and obtain a memorandum rating of 20% or more from the VA.

          A veteran and: have received, or will receive a discharge that is other than dishonorable; have a service-connected disability rating of at least 10%, or a memorandum rating of 20% or more from the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA); and you apply for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) VetSuccess services.  Contact any VA Office to get application assistance.